- Mulligan : Always Innervate, Wild Growth , Jade Blossom. Against Aggro/Tempo Living Roots, Wrath, eventually Swipe. If you already have Innervate you can keep Jade Spirit, Fandral Staghelm, Azure Drake or Nourish.
- Mid/Late game: You juste need to tempo the game until your Jade Golems are stong enough. For this purpose you have taunts Ancient of War and of course Jade Behemoth but you also need lots of draw (Azure Drake,Gadgetzan Auctioneer with little spells, Nourish if you don't need to boost your mana).
Brann Bronzebeard and Fandral Staghelm has good synergy with many cards.
Jade Idol is the key! As the part advances, your Jade Golems will be bigger and bigger and give you the best late game (as always, with druid you can have your late game while you opponent just plays his T5 ♥). Infinite Jade Idol and it just costs 1 mana just snowball to hard! You need to recycle them and you'll flood the board with strong minions (until 30/30 💀💀)
- Any replacement for..:
- Fandral Staghelm or Aya Blackpaw No! You just have too much pressure and synergies with this 2 cards. Fandral Staghelm with Jade Idol, Raven Idol, Feral Rage, Nourish.. is so multi-purpose.
- can i cut a Wild Growth or a Jade Blossom? You really need your mana boost in early game, and in late, they still are good, draw 3 with Wild Growth and Gadgetzan Auctioneer, Jade Blossom give you a Jade Golem, do you need more? It's just stronger than Mire Keeper.
- "I haven't a card and can't craft it...." You can add a Gadgetzan Auctioneer or a Feral Rage or an other Ancient of War but it's very slow. Acidic Swamp Ooze is playable in order to counter a little bit more WarAggro.
Mulch can be an interesting card in order to kill a Ragnaros the Firelord, a Tirion Fordring or any boring minion (eventually, you can remove Brann Bronzebeard for it).